Clients to Benefit from our testing:
• Individuals with high risk of spreading disease in suspected outbreak affecting community’s digestive tract systems - Norovirus
• Individuals in long term care facilities like nursing homes, schools, and summer camps experiencing for example: stomach viruses, stomach flu, food poisoning, and contaminants in public water systems or contamination in streams of water at camp sites - Giardia, Salmonella, Enterocolitica, Cholerae ect..
• Individuals in outdoor events with vendors providing food support causing a possible outbreak of food borne illness - Diarrheagenic E. Coli/Shigella
• General public with recent changes in medical conditions, medicines including antimicrobial treatments and food allergies - C. difficile
• Individuals presenting dysentery causing diarrhea with fever, severe abdominal cramps, blood in stool or signs of sepsis.
• Immunocompromised patients with diarrhea
• Individuals suspected of having Traveler’s diarrhea during traveling in-between countries.